Car asked 4 years ago

As-Salaam-Alaikum… I would like to ask you a question about a marital situation..   My husband had a child while we were together prior to marriage with another woman. Six years later, the woman abandoned the child and was later arrested serving prison time. The child is in another state with the legal guardian the maternal grandmother. 
My husband has been very distant with me and is taking his frustrations out on me. I am very unhappy and don’t want to be a target of his misplaced anger. The mother of the child and grandmother are both unfit. Please help me. I am ready to end my marriage.