Mushtag Ahmed asked 4 years ago
  1. I need a imam to write me a letter of returning back my wife after talag طلاق I was told to get one before 3 months past and with this corna sickness going on its hard to reach anyone especially at the Masjids. Who can help me with this I will pay the fees required. Jazakum Allahu kire