Oh Imams, soon you may be giving the one of the most attended Khutbas in the year- The Eid Khutba. Hundreds if not thousands of people will attend to listen to you give your well researched and put together speech, may it benefit all listening.
However, there may be many unable to attend, and for these people they should still have the opportunity to listen to a khutba.
Why not use Facebook live so people all around the world can tune in, and they can also listen back to the sermon to remind themselves of the messages you send.
Heres how to start a Facebook live-
- Go to the News Feed, and tap the “Live” option denoted by the camcorder icon.
- Give Facebook access to your camera and microphone when prompted.
- Choose your privacy setting.
- Write a compelling description.
- Tag friends, choose your location, or add an activity.
- Set up your camera view.
- Add lenses, filters, or writing and drawing to your video.