Haqiqah – What is the Truth Behind ISIS?

Haqiqah – ‘The Reality’

The Muslim youth are being misled. Their innocence is being preyed upon. They are being forced to accept lies backed up by propaganda. The truth of extremism could not be further away from the truth of Islam.

Ḥaqīqāh has bought together senior Islamic Scholars from Britain to explain just that. The Scholarly contributions you will see in this magazine focus specifically on educating the Muslim youth about the reality of extremist movements. The Scholars in this magazine have stood up and taken responsibility to present the correct, informed and educated interpretations of the Qur’an and Sunnah as the only legitimate way of counteracting evil, immoral and malevolent mindsets.

View the Magazine Here

8 Comments

• Rob Lyons says:

I am not Muslim but I wished to congratulate all involved with the launch of your magazine Ḥaqīqāh.
    I live in Leicester, UK which has a rich and varied multicultural backdrop.
    It fills me with great joy to hear Imams across all sections are actively reclaiming your Book and beliefs to temper and even iradicate the violent perversions of the Qur’an.
    In addition I think this venture will also serve on a wider scale to bring a greater understanding of Islam in the wider community.

I wish you great fortune in your endeavours.

• Hatem says:

Great effort! God bless you all! Is this going to be a periodical magazine, like bimonthly or something? Thank you and keep up the good work! 🙂

• Abbas says:

Many thanks for your endeavour to stopping ISIS from misrepresenting islam.

• Rashid says:

It is really nice to see that reality of brutal and hypocrite isis is exposed .Nice to see My dearest Dr.Salim is involved in this project.

• Craig says:

I feel sorry for the Muslim community that wishes to live a peaceful life and incidents like Tunisia give people the wrong views of the Muslim faith.
    Let’s all stand together and show that we are all peaceful people who wish to carry on with our lives in a normal way, hopefully your publication will make a difference.
    I personally am not religious but have respect for people who are religious and want to follow their beliefs.

• Angela says:

This is such a welcome initiative. I wish you success in protecting the naive and the vulnerable from the evil propaganda of this murdering death cult sometime known as ISIS which is misrepresenting your religion so grievously.

• Miriam says:

Thank you for launching the magazine Ḥaqīqāh, many thanks for all you do to show the world how Islam is being misrepresented and abused by extremistic groups such as Isis and Boko Haram.
    Extremists do everything that is prohibited in the Qur’an, falsely claiming they act as Muslims.
    May Ḥaqīqāh bring a greater understanding of Islam in the world!